Monday, January 5, 2015

ARTFULLY GRATEFUL, TRULY :O)



"Namby pamby's who whine because they just got home from working a 10 hour day at the office for their "day job" and would rather watch American Idol than work on their startup business will likely fail.  Don't be that namby pamby." ~ Wrote someone in a book I read and tore it out to tape into my journal and don't remember what book it came from (yup)


I stumbled upon a journal that I purchased at the beginning of 2014 for the purpose of writing visions, goals, and inspirational quotes that impacted me.  Sadly, I abandoned that wagon long ago.  Tisk - Tisk, one might say.   However, it's never too late to pick up where I left off!!  Those visions and goals that I started to write out have always been brewing and growing internally.  I've just been neglecting them externally.  Not all is lost, nope, not at all!  Instead of getting mad at myself,  I'm more motivated than anything :O)  


Making the choice to see all of life's experiences and surprises as blessings allows an abundance of joy to flow out of my heart.  A grateful spirit is a solid protection against negativity and I want that to rub off onto others.  I see so much abundance and I'm amazed and grateful for who I am, where I'm at and where I'm headed!  


When I was working on some paintings for Christmas gifts this season it re-birthed so much passion in me to get back to what I love to do: Art.  Doing what you love isn't work, it's joy-breathing and life-giving!  By doing more of what I love,  I will be a better mom,  better girlfriend,  better friend, and an even greater artist too!  This year is going to be a year of FOCUS.  Without focus there is no peace or productivity.   So here's to focusing on what we love to do this year!  Cheers!!!


"There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as though everything is a miracle."  ~ Albert Einstein - Scientist 


Always see the abundance around you and be grateful.  No.Matter.What.   :O)

Sending you lots of Light and Laughter,

~Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment