Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A FEW OF MY FAVORITES

Life is multi-faceted and absolutely amazing...there is so much of it that I enjoy...here are just a few...well maybe more than that heehee

I enjoy making art and admiring good artwork from fanomenal artists such as Katie Daisy and Sylvia Ji.  Riding on horses, raising health awareness (go vegan), action packed movies, reminiscing with friends & family, green lights, emailing myself reminders so I don't forget things (or waste paper by writing "lists" that might be lost), flowers, creating ripples in my small sphere of influence, good thriller reads, coconuts, yoga, journaling, good tunes, squirrels, and looong walks along the ocean.  Really,  I do love to frolic on the beach.  I have the privilege of introducing Nickelbug to the beach in about a week for the first time.  If she's anything like me she will fall madly in love with the sand between her toes, the smell of salty air in her nose and sticking her big toe in the water. 

I get uberly tickled when Nickelbug picks up a piece of her chicken nugget with her fork and holds it up to show me the heart shape she sees that formed from the angle I had cut it.  Completely unintentional, as I was in a hurry to feed a hungry 4 year old tummy.  

I enjoy being outdoors, letting the sun rays dance on my skin.  Watching and listening to the birdsongs.  I especially love to feed them and watch them flock, bobble their heads and peck.  They get so close they even eat out of my hand!  They encourage me to enjoy my personal fairy tale of being Snow White and one with nature...only minus the bugs...and the white part....more like Snow Tan.  

 

I enjoy surrounding myself with people who, just by them being themselves and the way they live on a daily basis, challenge and encourage me to pay love forward and serve those around me and help nurture the environment we live in. 

It's okay to smile at people more and you're allowed to not take yourself so seriously all the time.  :O)

Truly, love on others and you will in turn learn how to love and enjoy yourself, the right way. 

Here's a great tune to lighten your heart for the remainder of your day, enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. The joy you have in your life and they way you spread it among your family and friends always makes me smile. May God continue to bless and use you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cindy!!! :O) HUGS to you!!!

      Delete