Friday, April 27, 2012

Savory Moments


It's amazing how many faces inspiration can have.  Some serene, cooky, stunning, scary, perplexing, corky, some that leave you speechless...name it, it's out there.  Any and all of them are interesting in some form or fashion.  Swimming through all of them, there isn’t anything, or any one, that inspires me more than those that absolutely love to fall over an over again in love with life and all the menial aspects of it as well as the grandeur of events.  People that build-up, encourage and challenge their peers-whether friends, acquaintances, passersby’s, or just blog readers-inspiring them to live in the moment and soak up all of the savories in any situation.  By embracing the good, the bad, and all the fun in between I’m able to see the world around me with a fresh perspective that makes my heart lighter and happier!  

God created us to love and enjoy life and to pour that joy over one another just as He does with us.  Life is beautiful!  There’s so much freedom when taking hold of that truth and walking it out!

When I’m older and reflecting back on my life, I want to be proud of the thumb print I’m leaving in this world and in the lives of those around me.  Right now, one step at a time, I choose to be a sponge and soak in all the savory moments I can and to share them with others  :O)  


Soaking in amazing artwork (by: Katie Daisy). Words, questions, and encouragement!
 






Beautiful flowers 
 


My Mini-Me's feet


Nickelbug's goofy faces & laughter
 
 Blue Tongues
 Cranberry Fun
Hide & Seek 
 

Yummie, good foods




Fun times with my bestie


 And of course.........LOTS of Color!!!


Time may not be able to be retrieved, but when I look at glimpses like these I can happily, and proudly say, they are moments that were not wasted....Time very well spent :O)


 We're lovin' life and doing it together!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment