Monday, March 16, 2015

{MIY} MAKE-IT-YOURSELF MONDAY! For Adults Only!


This magical concoction is the perfect light, refreshing way to wind down from a hectic Monday, enjoy it as a pre-game drink before a date night, OR it can serve as a great Sunday-Funday beverage to sip on while lounging at home on a rainy day!  My boyfriend and I tested this personally last Sunday on our lounge day and it won an A+  :O)

Here's what you need:

LaCroix Sparkling Water
White wine of your choice
Strawberries
Blueberries




First, pick out some delectable blueberries and strawberries.  



Wash them up and then dice them up really well.  Put them in a bowl and (here's the fun part) mush them up uber mushy.  (confession:  I actually needed my boyfriends aid on this part as I'm apparently not skilled at mushing fruit)




Put a couple spoonfuls of your fruit mix into the glass.




Next pour in equal parts of LaCroix and your white wine, garnish your glass and enjoy!  


I hope you are refreshed with this sparkling glass of joy, CHEERS!!  :O)


Sending you uber loads of Love, Light, and Laughter!

~Cassie



No comments:

Post a Comment